On 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data came into force. Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the terms on which it will be performed after 25 May 2018. Below is basic information on this topic.
When opening an account - once
Pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU 119 of 04.05.2016), please be advised that:
1) the controller of your personal data is Tom-Gast sp.j. with its registered office in Lodz at Beskidzka Street No. 123/125,
2) contact details to the Data Protection Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org,
3) your personal data (name and surname, e-mail address) will be processed to open an account and to further execute an order (shipping address, telephone number), and if you consent to newsletter subscription (name and surname, e-mail address) - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 let. b of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016,
4) recipients of your personal data will be entities (courier companies, hosting companies, IT companies) participating in the order execution,
5) your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years, counting from the end of the year in which the order was executed, or until the withdrawal of your consent,
6) you have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to rectify or the right to limit the processing, the right to withdraw your consent and the right to transfer data,
7) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
8) the provision of personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to open an account, execute an order or subscribe to a newsletter.
Having read the aforementioned information clause, pursuant to art.. 6 par. 1 let. a of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU 119 of 04.05.2016)