Depending on the value of the order, selected delivery method and your preferences, you can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Transfer - payment should be made to the indicated bank account number, which will be sent to you via the e-mail confirming your order. You can make the transfer via the Internet, at the post office or at the bank. After the payment is credited to our account, we will start the order processing.
- Cash on delivery - you pay in cash at the receipt of the goods (to courier, postman or in the branch of Poczta Polska - depending on the delivery method). This payment method involves a higher order processing fee, which does not apply to other charges.
- Electronic payment - the most convenient and secure method to make payment via the Internet. In our store we use the PayU payment system, to which you will be redirected to make payment. The whole process takes place quickly and safely - you choose your bank and make payment.
PayU system supports secure transactions:
- payment card - Visa, MasterCard
- online transfers - the list of currently serviced banks is available after selecting this payment method at the ordering stage.