- The administrator of the Internet shop available at tomgast.pl (hereinafter referred to as “ the Shop”) is TOM-GAST Sp.j. with its registered seat in Łódź, 123/125 Beskidzka Street,
Tax Identification numer (NIP): 729-22-96-487 REGON no: 471703159
- In order to protect and respect privacy, all personal data placed or processed in connection with the operation of the tomgast.pl store, including the data of Users, are protected in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU.L 119, p. 1)(hereinafter also as: the “GDPR”) and other currently applicable, i.e. throughout the period of processing. provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
Personal data shall mean information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as: the “Personal Data”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular, on the basis of an identifier such as the given name and surname, identification number, data concerning location, Internet ID or one or more specific factors describing the natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The Internet shop tomgast.pl performs the functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by voluntarily entered information in forms.
- by storing in the terminal devices cookie files (so-called "Cookies").
- by collecting logs of the www server by the hosting operator.
INFORMATION ABOUT WEBFORMS
- The Shop collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- In addition, the Shop can save the connection settings (marking time, IP address)
- Data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with the consent of the User.
- The data given in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example, in order to make a purchase or business contact.
- The data given in the forms can be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services - courier companies, news services supporting payment or other entities with whom the operator of the Shop in this area works.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIE FILES
- Cookie files (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular, text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Shop User(computers, phones, etc ) and are intended for the use of the Shop Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they come, the storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
- The operator of the Shop is the entity placing cookies on the terminal device of the Shop User and the entity receiving access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purpose
- to obtain statistics that help to understand how the Shop Users benefit from the websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- to maintain the sessions of the Shop User (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter login and password on every page of the Shop;
- to determine the User’s profile in order to show the User- tailored advertising network materials and, in particular, materials from the Google Network.
- The Shop uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of a User until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the terminal device of a User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software used to browse the web (the browser), by default, allows the storage of cookies on end users’ devices. The Shop users can change cookie settings at any time. The browser enables deleting cookies. The settings of the browser can also be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- The cookies provided in the end devices of the Shop Users may also be used by cooperating with the operator of the Shop advertisers and partners.
- Information on some behaviors of users is subject to log into the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the Shop and to ensure the most efficient use of provided hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following information may be stored:
- Date of request,
- Time of sending a response,
- The name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – when the Shop has been entered by reference,
- Information about the User's browser,
- Information on IP address.
- The above data are not associated with any individual persons browsing the websites.
- The above data are not used only for server administration.
MANAGING COOKIE FILES
- If a User does not wish to receive cookies, he may change his browser settings. We reserve disabling the cookies which are required for authentication processes; security, maintenance of the User’s preferences may make it difficult, and in some extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the web browser / system list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY DETAILS?
In case of personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by telephone at 42 6748587, in writing to the following address: TOM-GAST, 123/125 Beskidzka Street, 91-610 Łódź, as well as in person at the seat of the personal data administrator.
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE WITH REGARD TO MY PERSONAL DATA?
The rights that each person has are:
- the right to demand access to their personal data
- the right to request their rectification
- the right to data portability
- the right to delete data - you have the right to delete any data processed by us at any time, except for the following situations:
- you have unfinished business with the employees of our online shop;
- you have an open order that has not yet been sent or has only been partially sent;
- you have an outstanding debt to us, regardless of the payment method;
- if we suspect or are certain that you have misused our services in the last four years;
- if you have made any purchases, we will retain your personal transaction information for accounting purposes.
- the right to limit the processing thereof
- the right to object to the processing of their personal data
- the right to withdraw consent in cases where the processing is based on consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (i.e. until 25.05.2018 to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, and after that date to the authority which is its successor) in the event that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation
Here we point out that if you do not provide your personal data, it will become impossible to fulfil the contract. In addition, the submission of a request for deletion, restriction of processing or objection before or during the execution of the contract will be associated with the impossibility of executing the contract and may be treated as a termination of the contract.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL MY DATA BE PROCESSED?
Personal data is processed solely for these purposes:
- performance of the agreement concluded with Tom-Gast Tomasz and Agnieszka Woźniak sp. j. (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation)
- realization of legally justified interests of Tom-Gast Tomasz and Agnieszka Woźniak Sp.j., i.e. direct marketing of own products and services and personalization of the marketing offer (legal basis: art. 6.1.f of the Regulation),
- financial statements and accounting reporting (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) and (c) of the Regulation),
- the establishment, investigation, defence of claims, in principle up to 10 years in view of the applicable limitation periods (legal basis: Articles 6(1)(f) and 118 and subsequent articles of the Civil Code).
WHAT DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
We will process the following data:
- first name(s) and surname,
- company name
- email address
- phone number
- home address / mailing address ,
- correspondence with our Customer Service Office
In addition, the data allowing the identification of the device you use for the purposes of websites and mobile applications offered by Tom-Gast Sp.j., such as IP address and MAC identifier, may be processed.
WHERE DID WE GET YOUR DATA FROM?
Your data was obtained directly from you during the execution of the purchase contract. Your data may also have been collected after you have given your consent using the contact form or special applications.
WHO WILL MY DATA BE SHARED WITH?
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the legally permitted limits, to the minimum extent necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with Tom-Gast Tomasz and Agnieszka Woźniak sp. j. and legal requirements to other recipients, i.e.: carriers, insurers, contractors providing IT services, etc., on the basis of entrustment agreements concluded with these entities.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Store to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be stored/processed:
- if your personal data concerns a contract concluded with Tom-Gast, it shall not be less than for the period necessary for the performance of the contract, the performance of accounting reporting obligations and the statute of limitations for claims that may arise from the contract (i.e. in principle up to 10 years from the performance of the contract),
- if they are collected for a purpose other than the performance of the contract, until the withdrawal of consent to their processing for that purpose.
Tom-Gast Tomasz and Agnieszka Woźniak sp. j. are constantly working to ensure that personal data are processed by the company in a safe manner - ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent necessary due to the tasks they perform. We make sure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and associates.
The Administrator takes all necessary steps to ensure that also his subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures in each case when they process personal data on the Administrator's behalf.